Virtual Learning Assistance
- If you have an iPhone, you may use the Notes App to "Scan Documents" and send or upload that way.
- You may also use the Genius Scan App on any phone to scan as a PDF file and email or upload this way.
- You may use Kami to edit PDF files and turn them in through Google Classroom using directions here.
* Webcams and the ability to take pictures ARE NOT required as part of assignments. This DOES NOT justify obtaining a different chromebook.
* Live classes with teachers will be conducted in Google Meet. Camera is NOT REQUIRED for either. You should be able to see your teachers on the screen and communicate with the comment feature when necessary.
* Tech support can troubleshoot KEYBOARD issues remotely.
* On occasion, Mrs. Scott will issue a Google Meet invitation to the student to troubleshoot issues remotely.
* Students AND parents should use the Tech Support Request so that issues can be addressed in a timely manner. All contact information is important.
* STUDENTS/PARENTS SHOULD NOT COME TO SCHOOL TO GET ANOTHER CHROMEBOOK unless specifically requested by Mrs. Scott. Extras are limited.