Accessing Books and E-Books - Northwestern Regional Library
Register for a FREE Library Card at the Northwestern Regional Library to access their ebooks through Overdrive. (Please note, all NWRL branches are closed for physical access until further notice.)
- Books can be read in your web browser or sent to a connected device (ex: Kindle).
- If you need help, visit the Overdrive Help page here.
Accessing Books and E-Books - National Emergency Library
- This is an emergency response to give immediate access to a collection of books that supports students and teachers while schools and libraries are closed.
- You will need to set up a free account, but it is very easy and quick. Follow the directions and you can immediately have access to full text online books.
- This link has been filtered to show Juvenile Literature, Fiction and Non-Fiction.
- Featured: 2021 MS Battle of the Books Selection: The Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertram.
- Recommended by Mrs. Scott: Holes by Louis Sachar
Accessing E-Books & Audio Books - Junior Library Guild Digital
- Access the Junior Library Guild Resources here.
- Browse the titles. Click "Read" to read the book in your browser. Click "play" on audiobook titles to listen within your browser.
- To download and sign-in to the app, see the instructions provided on the JLG Digital Website.
- Featured in April 2020: Projekt 1065 : A Novel of World War II by Alan Gratz, audiobook, available for listening.
- Featured in April 2020: Gym Candy by Carl Deuker, audiobook.
Accessing Audio Books - Amazon Audible Stories
- If you've never tried an audio book, it's super easy with Audible Stories.
- Right now, all stories in the collection are FREE to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
- Select a book from the collection and start listening.
- Learn how to use Stories here.
- Featured: 2021 MS Battle of the Books Selection: 90 Miles to Havana by Enrique Flores-Galbis
- Recommended: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne